In the competitive and crowded Interstate 20 corridor between Dallas and Shreveport, Duke’s Canton is a one-of-a-kind convenience and fuel retailer that appeals to drivers of all types – business commuters, truck drivers, traveling families, and out-of-state visitors.
Duke’s Canton offers the following:
- Convenient “easy off, easy on” location on I-20;
- A safe, family-friendly atmosphere with clean facilities and restrooms;
- Dining options include: Taco Casa, Cotton Belt BBQ, Duke’s Burgers & Sports Co., and SweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt.
- The largest selection of Texas craft beer and Texas wine on I-20;
- A completely fenced-in dog park for four-legged companions – the first known fenced dog park at a travel center in the nation; and
- Welcoming all vehicle types – including eighteen-wheelers/semi-trailers, buses, RVs, and electric vehicles – while maintaining a clean, safe environment.
Duke’s Canton features the following restaurants:
Located at the northeast corner of Interstate 20 and TX-64 in Canton, TX.
Duke’s Travel Plaza – Canton
21620 Interstate 20
Canton, TX 75103